Find a job
Kiwi Health Jobs
All job vacancies at the 20 DHBs and the New Zealand Blood Service (NZBS) are advertised on the central job board Kiwihealthjobs.com. Kiwi Health Jobs provides details of clinical and non-clinical job vacancies for people starting their careers in health or seeking further opportunities. Job seekers can:
- search for vacancies at one central point;
- access employer and local information;
- find out about professional registration in New Zealand;
- register for job alerts and share roles with friends;
- apply directly to employers when the right job comes along (clicking on the link takes job seekers directly to the employer's website).
General Practitioners and Locums
- NZ Locums - a rural general (family) practitioner recruitment service that recruits doctors to work in rural general practice in New Zealand.
- The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners - classified advertising section for NZ-based vacancies for health practitioners.
Allied Health and Technical
- Visit the DHB Shared Services - employment opportunities Allied Health webpage which provides links to DHB employment/vacancy/career pages.
- Physiotherapy New Zealand provides a list of physiotherapy vacancies on their website.
RMOs and Medical Students
- First year House Officer positions or a second year House Officer positions and above and Registrar positions.
- The Association of Salaried Medical Specialists (ASMS) provides a large source of job vacancies for senior medical and dental specialists/consultants within New Zealand on the ASMS website.
- The New Zealand Medical Association (NZMA) also lists the vacancies advertised in the New Zealand Medical Journal on the NZMA website.
- The New Zealand Society of Anaesthetists website lists the vacancies in Anaesthesia in New Zealand.